IMPORTANT. All our programs restart again in 2021. Following special rules from FLF the number of Summer camps participants is limited for max of 18. PLEASE REGISTER ASAP TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
01/12/2020We will follow the Covid-19 rules for outdoor sports activities by FLF Luxembourg.
1. Maximum of 18 children and 2 coaches on the field.
2. Training will be done without audience (parents).
3. Parents will be out of stadium (completely) bringing the children till entry gate, coach will pick them and when training is finish pick up the children at exit gate.
4. Wearing a mask is compulsory for players and all accompanying coaches, but during the training players might remove the mask and use again after the training.
5. Players should follow rules of 2m distance when practicing and 10m distance when running.
6. Trainings will be designed:
a) to avoid any physical contact with each other
b) absence of any competitive activities.
7. At the entry gate each child will be checked by thermometer by coach himself.
8. Coaches will closely supervise children and remind them often of Covid-19.
ON THE FIELD:
1. Shower and changing rooms closed.
2. Toilets will be disinfected, allowing just one person to be inside. Hand soup and disinfectant will be at children disposal.
3. Resting area occupied with the chairs will be separated by distance of 3 seats.
1. All sport equipment will be disinfected prior the practice and each child will have marked his own ball for time of practice.
SUMMER CAMPS LUNCH:
1. FOR SECURITY REASON ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BRING THEIR OWN LUNCH BOX FROM HOME.
2. ALL PLAYERS MUST BRING THEIR OWN BOTTLE OF WATER.
"TO BE THE BEST WORK AND LEARN FROM THE BEST"